Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 8 Tues Jan 4 th

577 (put that number in your pipe and smoke it!) Thats the grand total mileage thus far. Finished today up in Beautiful historic downtown St Augustine. After being on the road from 5am -5pm with 8 hrs 8 min ride time covering 100 miles today riding thru Daytona Beach,Ormond Beach,Flagger Beach, Ultimately ending up Grabbing a bed in a dorm room with a guy from Australia at the Pirateshaus.com Hostel. As usual I told the owner of my adventures and FWM causes and he billed me out as $0, nada ,'no charge my friend '. So he needs recognized,(my friend Ashley in California ! I will email you the info.) It's been a full week and I bet I havnt spent a hundred bucks.(gotta love peoples generosity!) Today's ride was Awesome , had lunch literally on the beach in Flagger Beach. Received an email today from Mike Beaver in Brunswick Georgia offering me a place to stay in Georgia. Thanks Mike!
This Bicycle touring is Awesome !


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone (cycling on AC's atlantic coast route)
DAYTONA BEACH






FLAGGER BEACH


LET'S GO HOSTELING!



No comments:

Post a Comment