Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 10&11

What an incredible last couple of days. They seem to have run together.Enterprise drop point was in St Marys,Ga.Prior to dropping the car I dropped off my camping gear & misc. "extra" weight to lighten my 50 lb gear weight , 20 lbs went into a box bringing my gear (mostly clothes/winter cycling boots/cold weather items) down to 15 lbs each pannier.St Marys positioned me on the alternative route 17 North which Miichael Beaver suggested (and lives off of), as being a much shorter route than adventure cyclings which curved you way west. I soon discovered why, As it seemed to be a semi log hauling route!! With little berm to ride on, But a appriciated less miles. Well after about an hour Mike appeared on this lonely log hauling path in Georgia and took me to I think Georgias best noon buffet for lunch.After mulling over maps Mike helped me around Savannah and I soon crossed over into S,C. Ultimately ending up at Warm Shower host Don Borgman. Looking at the road ahead It looks like right at 1000 mi remaining, weather turning cool. I hear snow further north. So we will see what the future holds, My next WS Host is in Wilmington Two days ride.

SHEDING SOME POUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone (cycling on AC's atlantic coast route)

Me & My Georgia Savior !!!!!!
Talk about a heart of gold!!!!
Thanks Michael,for putting me on the correct path, you the man.....








WShower hosting Camper SC style !!!!


Remember as you look at these pics that sometimes life gets turned upside-down, when it does turn the screen around !!!!!!!!
I suppose I have an upside Dow
n media library ......

Location:Crossandra Ave,Summerville,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment