Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Still Waters-Lush Valleys- Hovering Spirit of God

Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters. Genesis 1:2 I cannot begin to put into words or even imagine what God is at task doing, but I do know that it is mighty and it is with devine purpose and it involves you and I and a four letter word....Love....His Agape Love. When the Power of The Holy Spirit is at work, no longer hovering over us,but rather dwelling in us and working through and from us... Things happen, lives are touched, people and churches and nations are transformed,and it all starts with That Blessed Hovering Holy Spirit which when unleashed by God through the way we live our lives...will give a people that promised All Power and Authority to do greather things than He. I would like to share some of the profound messages God has spoken to me since I took my pajamas off Sunday afternoon after church and headed back into the world to let God weave the new church, His Complete Body of ALL Peoples. Keep in mind that I have no skills, no special education, no abundant resources to offer.....But as I told my congregation.... That is who God wants, and He wants YOU now, and He wants you in your pajamas, your underware, your raged clothes, your broken self in whatever form that is....be it alcoholism, addiction, divorced, mentally challenged, emotionally challenged, lonly, lost, desperate, jobless, homeless, gay, or perhaps the seemingly so ordinary, the church goer, the believer, the one who goes to church and is masked by the ways of the world, yet deep in the fiber of their being, they desire to Be Raw and Honest and Stand Out for GOD...Even if that means standing alone....Trust me.... You may think you are alone.. and in human terms, at times you will be... But as you step out in faith and live the red letters of the bible and model your life after Jesus and all He said in the Sermon on The Mount He takes this seemingly aloneness and He Becomes YOUR Bride and He Begins to change the world through YOU. My prayer for the people of God is that they experience a day similar to the one I did yesterday... and through God's Grace do most days. I beleive with ALL my heart that sharing God's Revelations is essential to drawing a hurting world to Him, so emerse yourself in This brief story of the message God reaffirmed to me yesterday and realize that He Reveals these things when we do but 3 things...Love Him with all our heart, Love others with all our hearts, putting their EVERY SINGLE Need before ours and that we report to where God is at Work, Join Him in His mission to transform a lost world.... Yesterday morning with a heart full of joy and a night full of prayer for a couple of specific people with needs, I arose and went to Liza's Place, where people lie waiting for the end of this mortal life, and I was blessed to be showered with God's Graces as I connected in touch,prayer and conversatuon with those dying as well as family, staff and doctors, I was counting as I was preparing to leave and I interacted powerfully with 16 people,16 souls God allowed me to reveal His Love to. I bet He has given you that many if not more....NEVER walk past someone without sharing the Peace of Christ... NEVER.... As I was grabing a 'Free' Coffee for the ride whereever God was to call me, my phone rang...It was God... In the form of a friend Adam...Who offered to buy me coffee....Of course if you know me and you wave people and Coffee in my face... Im there..24/7. What occureed the rest of the day was so powerful and such a revelation. As Adam and I had coffee and visited with so many people on the porch of one of our favorite cafes God plucked us up and put us in that Wood Truck,(Old Woody, He now has a purpose, God revealed a need for him and Woody steped up and said "Here I am Lord take me, use me" God I Love Woody's Heart! For some devine purpose God delivered us 3... Woody, Adam and I to a place where I stood in awe of what He was showing these eyes... It was a lush valley, a literal earthly valley yes, full of growing vegetables, and shinig hillsides and radiant sunshine and dirt, the stuff we came from... As we stood there with old Woody, The Power of The Holy Spirit rained down on us and in Prayer and Thanksgiving we cried out amidst His sunshine for revival, revival of this Valley, a raining down on us of that Hovering Holy Spirit of God which He told us about in The Book of Genesis. God is speaking and He is leading us through those still waters, (Which looked like flowing waters when Adam yelled "hit the gas John, You can make it to the other side of this creek") With all assurances I thought to mysef, I don't see it happening, I see us being washed away... But I was willing to Hit that gas..to stand alone for Him so that He could stand out and reveal a lush valley on the other side of that water which would reaffirm in me the Mission He has laid on my heart, that from tis Place, from this valley, from Your Heart and mine... God is going to bring His Kingdom to Earth and Love will flow like a river and carry us each directly into the Mighty Palm of His Hand. How do we/you do that...ah so simple my friend.... I challenge you to an experiment..Take a day and go into the world, and in a concience effort bless people all day long, you dont have to have any special tools or resources, use HIS HEART...The one HE has Given you...Open it and God will fill it and you will empty it and sure......People will be blessed...BUT MY DEAR DEAR BROTHER AND SISTERS YOU WILL RECIEVE A NEW HEART.... A NEW NAME..... AND YOU WILL WANT FOR NOTHING....BECAUSE YOU WILL HAVE THE ULTIMATE EVERYTHING.... THE HEART Of OUR BLESSED JESUS CHRIST....LORD OF OUR LIVES.. Come and see a Man who knows my every tought.... If you are intimidaed to go it alone, reach out, we are assembling teams and groups to "Bless the world as The Church on the Move" We would be blessed to encounter God's Riches with you by emptying ourselves so that others may see with their own eyes the Living God that walks with us at every hour. We are after your heart God, and we will not rest until all experience that thirst and YOUR Abundant Water which causes us to thirst no more.

No comments:

Post a Comment