Tuesday, August 6, 2013

"Church" 7 days a week!

"If I could worship in "Church" 7 days a week.... I would," and the reality is that I do. I cant explain it...it just happened. Sometimes its  a church building, at times its elsewhere, but it is ALWAYS in His temple of mobility.. our lives...where ever we go, whatever  & whomever we encounter, it is by His design and for His purposes, the more we surrender to that, the more He uses us. He will prove and reveal that to you in very profound ways and through very profound interactions with those He created. I have planned and 'worked' on a lot of things in my life, but a few years back I stopped doing that. Why? I have no idea, other than joining God at His work in a broken world. But one day I pulled up to my house and realized that the life I used to know was gone. I had a new focus, and it wasn't a focus on me or anything about me. It was a focus on something big, really BIG, something only He could do by consuming our lives for His purposes.We find the answers to ALL of these things in scripture.   Galatians 2:20  I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. 
   That is a mouthful, but as I dwell on those God breathed words, I am overwhelmed by the truth contained there.What does it mean to be "Crucified with Christ and no longer live? To me, and I pray for you, it is what I described that He did to me.. He removed me from who I thought I was and He gave me life in The Body... That life is His life, His will, His work, His purposes.. and it is ALL rooted in His Love... When He loves the world through you, that is when you know that you are His .. You are Him... You are not a resident of this place, your home is with Him, and He has created you and planted you where you are  to do but one thing,God has sent YOU just as HE sent Jesus. He calls you to crucify your worldly ways and enter the holiest of holiest to transform a world, to bring it His Love!
John 17:15-18 I do not ask that you take them out of the world, but that you keep them from the evil one. They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. Sanctify them in the truth; your word is truth. As you sent me into the world, so I have sent them into the world.

Where will He send you ? One will ONLY discover that when we report to Him with but one thought.. That we are HIS and thus we must offer ourselves to Him,serve Him, praise Him,glorify Him in ALL we do. We "Look" on the other side of the fence...we seek long range, in pastures beyond our vision..but the truth is that where HE will use you is where you stand, its a crazy thing when it 'comes' to you. You have sought for a way to change the world, you have waited, you have tried to prepare yourself, you have served, you have gone to church...but when it hits you, and it will if we surrender to Him ... When it hits you, and you realize that you are His Church 7 days a week, where you are and you see Him working through you, then you will have a newness only He can provide and the life you live will no longer be yours, You will be submitting to the calling He created you for .... For indeed He has sent YOU to do His work and when you do, you will experience a fullness of life where no need will go unmet, no resource will be withheld from you and a light will emit from you that will over power ALL darkness. Life is interesting, the world will pull you, beacon you, try to conform you to a life of slavery. Surrendering to Your true destiny puts you in a place of  being "Church 7 days a week" 
   I have no idea what His plan is for my life, and really the details I dont need nor desire to know. Just knowing that He Loves me and He chooses to use me to be a Love not of this place to others is what makes me complete. Think about that.. He loves us, in our sinfulness ,and He uses us in His divinity. You will never be able to understand that , but He wants you to be it to others, He wants to Love a world through You and through me, The details He will take care of as we focus on our true, true calling and destiny. 
Revelation 19:7-9  Let us rejoice and exult and give him the glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and his Bride has made herself ready; it was granted her to clothe herself with fine linen, bright and pure”— for the fine linen is the righteous deeds of the saints. And the angel said to me, “Write this: Blessed are those who are invited to the marriage supper of the Lamb.” And he said to me, “These are the true words of God.”


No comments:

Post a Comment